21 March 2011

Late March Update

Wow. Just got back from vacation in Florida for 2 weeks and there's some good news and bad news:
  1. Bad: I ran only once in 10 days in Florida. Ridiculous.
  2. Good: After drinking nothing but beer and eating spray cheese out of a can for a week, I only gained 2 pounds.
Interestingly, I actually felt pretty good. No aches, pains, weirdness. I didn't even take any vitamins and I slept on a couch and I still felt great. Anyway...time to get back on the program folks!

So, I've been thinking about a dinner meal plan that I can live with. Must be foods I like, made of real food and can be made relatively quickly/warmed up after working all day.

So far, we've got:
  1. Lentil soup
  2. Turkey chili
  3. Protein shake and (something)
  4. Flaxseed chicken breast and salad
Getting there...if only I could find a healthy pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment