01 June 2011

June Goals (or "Back In The Saddle!")

June 1st! As you know, I was a little down at the end of last week because my weight had spiked so high that I missed my May target by 10 lbs. Interestingly, things have calmed down a bit and I got back on the program. And, of course, my weight came down accordingly. I'm actually feeling pretty good right now and ready to try and move the needle again.

So let's talk June goals:
  1. Target spot weight on June 30th - 188 lbs. A little more realistic this time maybe.
  2. Continue slow carb diet. I'm getting pretty good at this. I cheat a lot, but for the most part, it's becoming very sustainable.
  3. 8 combo workouts. Changing this up a bit so it's not just a running goal.
  4. Hockey. I am tempted to take this right off the list, but I feel like I want to keep some tension on it. One of these days I'll do it.
Also, I'm staying on the CQ for June. It actually seems to work. And by that I mean maybe my May results would have been worse if I hadn't been taking it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment