07 June 2011

Workout

Another example of a making time to get that workout in - which I will have to do if I'm going to hit my goal of 8 workouts in June. I forgot to set my alarm last night, woke up almost 40 minutes late, hauled ass to get to an 8:30 meeting at work. But when that was over, I decided to go to the gym and make up for the missed workout. Gotta do it!

The plan today was to run 2.5 km to get a level set for the running portion of the Tri-a-Tri (Oh, I didn't mention that? Saving that for another post). However, my shins were killing me and I pulled up lame after only 1.5km. I assume this is because of my outdoor run on Sunday night.

So, I switched to weights and got in two circuits of the usual machines at the usual weights:

Bench press: 105 lbs
Shoulder press: 60 lbs
Bicep curl: 70 lbs
Tricep pushdown: 45 lbs
Leg press: 195 lbs
Row: 90 lbs

Felt good and wish I could have stayed longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment