02 June 2011

Workout

Man alive, I did not feeling like hitting the gym this morning. I was late for work (and by "late" I mean I got in at 7:30), so I didn't have time to go at my usual time of 8am. But I did manage to get to there around 8:30 or so, and it was cardio day! Good times.

I started off thinking that I was going to run for 35 minutes and see how far I got. That lasted for about 10 minutes and I was so bored that I decided to start doing intervals. In the end I did about 3.7km in 35 minutes, with a mix between 6.5-7mph running for 60-90 seconds and walking for 3 minutes or so.

In other news, I have to tell you, I have been reading a blog called Dropping The lbs and marvelling at Josh's willpower. Then, he posted some before and after photos. Wow. No weird lighting, no airbrushing, no fat guy to ripped guy bullshit, just real results. This is inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment