04 April 2011

April Slow Carb - Day 2

Ugh, sore from the yesterday's workout. I didn't mention that? While my wife and kids were watching Tangled at my sister's place, I was doing pushups, crunches and yoga stuff until I felt sick.

Anyhoo, day 2. Protein shake in the car on the way to work. That actually worked pretty well. Lunch was chicken breast on salad. And dinner? Well, more salad. This time a taco salad thing that was actually very tasty. Tonight's snack was our old favorite, red wine.

And now it's 10:30 and I have to go to bed before I find something to eat.

Oh, yes, the coolest news of the day: I lost 3 lbs of (water) weight in 24 hours. Nice. I guess we should have a goal for the month. The 4HB says you can do 20 lbs in 1 month. I'm going to keep it real and go for 10 lbs. That would make me about 185 lbs. That'll be tough. We'll see.

One more thing: I popped a Green Tea Extract supplement for the first time today. 400mg (200mg of EGCG). Will be tracking that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment