24 April 2011

April Slow Carb - The Final Week

Well, the cheat days finally got me: jumped up to 193.6 lbs today. And, of course, today was Easter dinner with the folks, so I had to cheat a bit there too. I tried to keep it reasonable, but I know I'm going to get another jump tomorrow morning.

So, as we head into the last week, things are going pretty well. If the trend continues, I should get down under 190 in a spot weigh-in this week, probably on Thursday or Friday morning. And while that's a little less than 10 lbs, it'll still be a pretty good start.

As I head into May, it'll be more of the same. I'll continue the slow carb diet I think, but I'm going to try some new additions:
  1. Full PAG stack (no garlic until I can find a better brand)
  2. CQ addition
  3. 3 workouts/week
More info in another post at the beginning of May, but if I can finish April at 190-ish, then I don't think 180 is out of the question for end of May.

Also, giving some serious thought to training for a 5K in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment