12 April 2011

April Slow Carb - Update

Two interesting things today:
  1. Weight is basically back to where it was before the cheat day. In other words, I ended last week at 192, ate like a pig for a day, jumped up to 195, and it's back down to 193 on Tuesday morning. Nice. And exactly what's supposed to happen on this plan.
  2. Back in the gym today for the first time in a loooooong time. For some reason I decided to hit the elliptical today. Now, back in the day, I was all over the elliptical - it was my "go to" cardio. But somewhere along the way I gave up on it. Well, I'm happy to report that the elliptical was a pretty good workout and the bonus? It doesn't beat the hell out of your knees like running.
So, 20 mins elliptical and another 15 or so doing some light weights. Hey, it's better than nothing.

Really, the best news was that the gym is not busy at 8am. Which is *perfect*. If I can get to work by 7:30 or so, I can get into the gym for an hour at 8 and be back before most people show up at 9am. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment