21 April 2011

April Slow Carb - Stall?

A little bummed out today. I know you're not supposed to focus too much on daily weigh-ins, but it was getting addictive to see that number going down a little every day. Until today, where I was 1/2 a pound heavier this morning than yesterday. Again, I know this is not a big deal, but still. I have a number in my head when I step on that scale, and 192 lbs wasn't it. Oh well.

This weekend is easter, and that's going to mean some tough choices about meal selection. There's going to be mashed potatoes, stuffing, beer, etc. etc. We'll have to see how that goes down.

Finally, added a shot of garlic to the supplement routine after dinner last night. I can't remember how much or what brand, but I can tell you three things: 1) the pills, although "odor controlled", smell terrible; 2) some stomach discomfort last night. Not a full on stomach ache, but just weird and continues a little bit this morning; and 3) TMI warning: full emergency sprint to the bathroom about 10 mins ago.

Garlic doesn't agree with me in that quantity or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment