17 January 2011

Workout

In the spirt of not sticking with anything too long, I changed my Occam's workout program before I even started it! I decided to not just do 2 exercises on each day. Rather, I'm doing all 4 exercises, 1 set to failure on each workout day. Hey, why not? So today, using guesses at the starting weights I figured out last week (I forgot my cheat sheet), looked like this:

Chest press: 10 x 33 lbs
Close grip pulldown: 10 x 85 lbs
Leg press: 10 x 250 lbs
Shoulder press: 8 x 40 lbs

Actually, with the exception of the leg press, all the weights were pretty close to the intended starting weight.

I was pleasantly surprised that I can push all the starting weights 8 reps or more. This means that after 2 days off, we ratchet up to:

40, 100, 250 (leaving this one, should have been 175 to start), 45...respectively.

Also, cardio (snore). Run walk (3.5/5.5mph) for 25 mins = 2.66km

No comments:

Post a Comment