27 January 2011

Workout

Well now we know why I could do 250lbs on the leg press: the seat was too far away! I sat down on the machine today and the seat was further forward then I'm used too, but not bad...or so I thought. Tried 250. Couldn't even move it. Tried 230. No go. Tried 190. Nope. Moved the seat back. Tried 190 again. Yup, but it was tough. Then I realized that each rep was taking a lot longer and I could really extend my leg. Barely got through 8. So, now I know my true leg press weight...and I can barely walk. What a loser! Hahahaha...

Leg press – 190lbs x 8
Chest press – 50lbs x 10
Close grip pull down – 100lbs x 10
Shoulder press – 50lbs x 8
Arm curl – 80lbs x 10
Tricep push down – 40 lbs x 10

A few situps and crunches (not much time for this) and a mere 16 mins of cardio (walking mostly) for a whopping 1.6km. Running after lunch = bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment